- Mailbox Stuffers/flyers/posters/banners to help promote your new Live 2 B Healthy® class within your community.
- Newsletter materials – HTML, image or text & image copy to add into your newsletter.
- Tour Talking Points for ideas on how to integrate your new Live 2 B Healthy® class sessions into your Community Tours for prospective new residents.
- A “Wellness Certified Community” Banner in your lobby or near your exercise room door.
- FREE Self-Starter Exercise Program for Staff.
- Add Live 2 B Health® fitness classes to your community calendar (print, digital and/or in newsletter).
- Resident Information class
- Staff Information session
- Framed Live 2 B Healthy® poster to hang on your wall.
- Tri-fold Live 2 B Healthy® Co-Branded brochures are provided
- SilverSneakers mailers
- We have tradeshow booth panels, testimonials, flyers, promotional DVDs and more created just for trade show marketing.
- Press release templates
- Participation and Testing Reports
- Quarterly Awards Ceremony to recognize participation and improvement among your residents.
- Social Media
- Place our Live 2 B Healthy® Banner/link on your community’s website. Mini-website featuring your Live 2 B Healthy® class schedule, map, directions and link to your website
Our Communities Are Using Us to Their Advantage!
One of Live 2 B Healthy’s® selling points to our communities is the competitive marketing advantage that accompanies instituting a structured wellness program for their residents and/or employees. There are as many methods of leveraging the Live 2 B Healthy® program as there are residents benefiting from our program. Below, are inspirational examples of some of the promotional pieces that have been created.
Willow Brook Co-op in Mankato, MN inspires local Mankato Magazine article
Printed Newsletter from Primrose Place in Sioux Falls, SD
Printed Promotional Material from Country Meadows Place In Northern Iowa
- Printed Newsletter from Primorose Place in Sioux Fall, SD
E-Mail sent out by Arlington Place In Pocahontas, Iowa.
If your community has developed some amazing marketing materials featuring Live 2 B Healthy® programs in for your residents and/or employees, we would love to share your creativity to help inspire others. Please submit your work to us, and we will post your inspirations (accepted materials: clear screenshots of website pages, social media postings, PDFs or JPEGS of printed materials, photos of events that feature L2BH).