As a residence owner or manager, what do I have to do?
- Your role is to provide space for fitness classes, and to let residents know that the program is available.
- Every month, we’ll work with you to coordinate the fitness charges (if any) to residents.
- That’s it!
Who are the trainers? What are their qualifications?
- Our Live 2 B Healthy® trainers are nationally certified, local experts in fitness and senior health. All trainers work under close guidance with Cory Czepa, founder of Live 2 B Healthy® .
What does this cost?
- We strive to keep fitness affordable and convenient. Cost varies per senior residential community.
Where will classes be held?
- Any open area in the residence will work. Living rooms, recreation rooms, great rooms…. all of these are perfect locations for fitness and community-building!
We don’t have equipment. Now what?
- No problem! Live 2 B Healthy® provides all the equipment. Equipment is stored on-site at your facility, so it’s always available.
What about liability?
- Live 2 B Healthy® maintains liability coverage for all our clients, and we work with each business partner to ensure adequate insurance coverage.
How do I get started?
- Meet with Live 2 B Healthy® to discuss costs, frequency, insurance, preferred schedules and current residents’ health and fitness levels.
- You can find a local Live 2 B Healthy® program here, or contact us to get started.
- Be sure to sign up for our monthy Newsletters to receive more information on Live 2 B Healthy®.