- Each community who wishes to participate must register online on or before January 1st, 2019.
- The winning community will be the one who increases their total participation number by the highest percentage over their 4th Quarter Average Total Participation.
- In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by the HIGHEST NUMBER of NEW PARTICIPANTS added to the class.
- Participation will be tracked from January 1st – 31st, 2019.
- Trainer will track participation in the CMS as usual, being certain to enter any NEW PARTICIPANTS to the class
- Participants do not have to be residents of the community. Outside visitors count as well (as long as their information is recorded by the Trainer). Community staff can count if they actually participate in the entire class. Participant’s name must be recorded in the CMS by the trainer in order to be counted.
- Early in the first week of the competition, L2BH Marketing will email an average 4th Quarter Average Total Participation Number to each participating community representative designated on the entry form.
- The Trainer and the Regional Owner will also get a copy of the 4th Quarter Average Participation Number for each participating community, along with a graph that they can use to share progress information with their community throughout the month.
- The winner of the Most Fit Live 2 B Healthy® Community 2019 contest will be announced nationwide on February 8th, 2019. Winner will be notified by email, as well as social media announcements.
- The winning community will have the right to display the “MOST FIT Live 2 B Healthy® COMMUNITY 2019” logo on any and all marketing materials for the remainder of the year (February 8th – December 31st 2019)
The Winning Community will receive the following prizes:
- EXCLUSIVE rights to use Most Fit Live 2 B Healthy® Community logo on any/all materials
- Traveling Most Fit Live 2 B Healthy® Community Banner lives at the winning community through 12/31/19
- Winning community gets specially-designed Most Fit Live 2 B Healthy® Community co-branded tri-folds for one full year
- Promotional prize for staff and class participants (ie: Water bottles, coffee mug, t-shirt, TBD)
- New Trainer T-shirt for the Community’s Trainer
- Special Marketing including (but not limited to): press releases, class fliers, newsletter feature stories, links to winning community on websites, social media, etc.