It’s BACK again for 2020!
In 2019, Living Meadows of Madelia won the Most Fit Live 2 B Healthy® Community – Will they win again?
Or will your community accept the challenge to increase your class attendance by the largest percentage this January and snatch the title for yourself?
For those of you who are saying to yourself ‘why bother? Is it going to make that much difference anyhow?’
Take a look at the chart below and see the results the top 15 communities participating in last year’s contest realized during the month of January:
- Glenwood Place had 17 Outside visitors during the month of January!
- St. Andrew’s Village had 33 New Participants from among their community’s residents!
- The top 15 participating communities increased their monthly average attendance by 44% – 192%. What is your average monthly attendance? What could such an increase mean for the size of your classes?
- The top participating communities were located everywhere from California to Texas, and everywhere in between. No one area of the country saw an increase over any other area (no matter where you are located, you have an equal opportunity to win!)
- The top participating communities had average monthly class sizes ranging from 28 – 238 participants. No one size of community had an advantage over any other size community. The way we total the numbers, you are competing against your average class size – big community or small community, EVERYONE has a chance to win!
The Winning Community will receive the following prizes:
- EXCLUSIVE rights to use Most Fit Live 2 B Healthy® Community logo on any/all materials
- Traveling Most Fit Live 2 B Healthy® Community Banner lives at the winning community through 12/31/20
- Winning community gets specially-designed Most Fit Live 2 B Healthy® Community co-branded tri-folds for one full year
- Promotional prize for staff and class participants
- New Trainer T-shirt for the Community’s Trainer
- Special Marketing including (but not limited to): press releases, class fliers, newsletter feature stories, links to winning community on websites, social media, etc.
- Each community who wishes to participate must register online on or before January 1st, 2020.
- The winning community will be the one who increases their total participation number by the highest percentage over their 4th Quarter 2019 Average Total Participation.
- In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by the HIGHEST NUMBER of NEW PARTICIPANTS added to the class.
- Participation will be tracked from January 1st – 31st, 2020.
- Trainer will track participation in the CMS as usual, being certain to enter any NEW PARTICIPANTS to the class
- Participants do not have to be residents of the community. Outside visitors count as well (as long as their information is recorded by the Trainer). Community staff can count if they actually participate in the entire class. Participant’s name must be recorded in the CMS by the trainer in order to be counted.
- Early in the first week of the competition, L2BH Marketing will email an average 4th Quarter Average Total Participation Number to each participating community representative designated on the entry form.
- The Trainer and the Regional Owner will also get a copy of the 4th Quarter Average Participation Number for each participating community, along with a graph that they can use to share progress information with their community throughout the month.
- The winner of the Most Fit Live 2 B Healthy® Community 2020 contest will be announced nationwide on February 8th, 2020. Winner will be notified by email, as well as social media announcements.
- The winning community will have the right to display the “MOST FIT Live 2 B Healthy® COMMUNITY” logo on any and all marketing materials for the remainder of the year (February 8th – December 31st 2020)
Who’s Your Competition: