Exercise benefits for seniors
Live 2 B Healthy® seeks to inspire older generations to live longer, healthier lives.
Seniors are living longer, and naturally they want to live better into advanced age. Live 2 B Healthy ® seeks to inspire older generations to live longer, healthier lives.We’re proud that our programs offer:
- Renewed Independence as Seniors regain the ability to manage everyday tasks.
- Certified Trainers help to customize and facilitate best-practices for each exercise.
- Well-being through Community and Socialization: Our programs build neighbors as residents have fun together on a regular basis.
- Improved balance, flexibility, physical stamina and mobility.
- Test results prove it: Our programs make a difference.
- …And sometimes, even lower insurance premiums!
- Enhanced flexibility and balance
- Better circulation
- Lower heart disease and blood pressure, resulting in lower stroke risk
- Improved sleep
- Improved cognitive skills
- Reduced medications
- Renewed energy and endurance
- Decreased joint and back pain
- More regular bowel functions
- Declining depression and anxiety, improved day-to-day well-being
What our class participants have to say about us . . .
Looking for a class in your area?
We have hundreds of classes located in senior living communities, senior centers, community centers, even churches and libraries! To locate a class in your area, please visit our Class Schedule page. Use your zip code to search for the nearest location.
Virtual/On-Line Class Options
No classes in your area? We have virtual live class options which may work for you. Fill out this form and we will get back to you with information on virtual & hybrid class schedules.